All 18 art Reviews

Spawn Spawn

hell yeah, spawn! another fan! good to see. i like the way the mask sits on his facial structure, and the light and perspective sets the tone for the kinda place you'd see him. definately has the spawn universe feel to it. i drew him too a couple weeks back, been watching the film recently re-visiting those childhood memories :p. feel free to checkout mine. anyways keep it up man

Kokiri Amazon Kokiri Amazon

not bad, but.. it seems like most of your success comes down to not the quality of your work but the nature of it. draw anything, slap some tits and a slutty demeanor on it and hey presto.. easy popularity

Astronomosaurus GALACTIC GUARD Astronomosaurus GALACTIC GUARD

It's not bad. the coloring looks nice and simplistic, and the spacey background really compliments it well. some of the other folks are getting a bit carried away *cough* everyone below *cough*. but you got the front page so good job dudester!

I-smel responds:

You could really balance out everyone who's getting carried away by pointing out a couple things you didn't like.

Orcagirl Orcagirl

great artwork. the average vote score should be much higher than what it is, but i guess it's hard to appeal to a moronic collective that just want to see the same familiar ironic iconic pieces and characters with irisis facing opposite directions. this is really good! the shiny-ness and everything.

bulletfull night bulletfull night

Holy crap.. I think the line work and coloring are equally pretty fucking impressive. It's this kind of art that both crushes my belief in my own drawing ability and inspires me to try and improve :D thanks for leaving me conflicted here jerks ;)

Spawn Halloween Spawn Halloween

sweet coloring scheme dude. everything kinda looks like toffee. pose and the extras are also cool.

Catch The Eye Catch The Eye

awesome

the purple part looks like this rock stuff i had .. it was like a slice of purple rock..

Sunshine Sunshine

amazing

thats your most time consuming? 8 measly hours??? dude i spend like 15 hours straight on my art, though it looks like dog food compared to this.. freakin awesome work.

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

the fuuuuck?

..theres nothing special about this. maybe it's sentimental value if you did it as a child.. but if you think because you might be recognised on newgrounds you can ironically do something shit like this and get applause for it, then anyone with sense will just think you're a douchebag. Your fanboys who think someone thats known well on NEWGROUNDS of all places in this planet is just the bomb, are seeming to get your back with shit like "look past the obvious, it's art". see even if you're gunnin' for something abstract or whatever, they only score for "the-swain". this kiddy ass douche picture is just stupid. That F is about right.

The-Swain responds:

You never said why you hated it. Instead, you spewed for a minute or two about how mad you are that I "famed" my way into a high score. I am sad for you.

Sobek Sobek

good job

that is....incredibly cool..
nice pose and everything, and the colouring makes it pop out