Poltergifts Poltergifts

addictive

gave up at 3:20.. allways that fucking car. well, all up a decent game.. it's been a while since i punched a vomiting baby.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha :D

FH- Dodge X3 FH- Dodge X3

entertaining

not bad, i played for bout.. as long as it takes to go through each song twice good music dude. rancid fan here

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Need specifity

action script seems a very fiddly buisness where everything has to be spot on, for this to happen you Have to be specific about what happens, example, "make 3 frames, put animations in this order" i'm already lost. what does this mean? you must explain precisely. am i supposed to press f6 until i have 3 blank key frames then draw a man standing in one, mid running sequence in one and mid jump with one? what??(well thats what i did, then to the next part where it says "now the variables" do i put those codes in right next to the one i just did or what? which box? i'm sorry its probably just me but it doesent make sense

Revert to Growth Revert to Growth

well done

beautiful game here, i really liked the music and the scenery, and the blue and yellow kinda zodiac look of the robot + his ship parts. the game play is sort of challenging but not impossible to beat and i like that. the smoke underneath the robot when he jumps looks really cool, thats one of the first things i noticed when i started playing besides the nice scenery and music. its programmed really well, the response to the button pressing and the limits of the movement were just right. its a nice combination of organics, mechanics and puzzles. great job to both the programmer and the artist. this is the kind of game i like.

AethosGames responds:

Thats something I always like to hear. Thanks for the review :)

DinoKids - Finding Eyes DinoKids - Finding Eyes

YEPPP

good game, not too difficult but not easy either, which is nice.
you guys did pretty well putting this thing together
the dinosuars looked cool too
i like these tidy well made games.
reminds me of the sorta stuff we used to play on the computers in primary school when we were little

Sun Florist Sun Florist

nice

great game. reminds me of bejeweled and all those other connect 'em ups
its really clean and nicely done. its lightweight too, i wasn't expecting alot when i saw the file size but here is a nicely presented playable game. good luck with your flash production house i hope you do well.

Are You Dumb? Halloween Are You Dumb? Halloween

hmm

shit i got the lonliest creature one wrong, damn you skeleton (i picked werewolf for some reason..) i guess that means i'm dumb. these games could be really cool. they are made a very clean way and the voice acting is good. you should get started on a christmas one, i endorse it if that means anything. it was fun while it lasted and all the answers were cool haloween jokes.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

this games awsome

i was goin thru one of those mental states where reality hits u that one day you'll die and so forth and all day in the pit of my stomache i was worried (even though a death due to oldness would be yeeeears away) and this took my mind right off it! i dont have that feeling anymore, back to not realy giving a crap :D thankYoU

The Black House The Black House

cool game

yess! i made it to texas.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

this was pretty good for the first part..

i tried the basic spaceship game one, but when i got to making the enemy ship, i put in your scripting, everything was named correctly.. but when i hit test movie, the enemy ship just stayed dead still .. i could control the player ship but it was supposed to chase me at that point? ive definately checked the instance name of the player ship is "player" why isnt it chasing it?